Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Big 10

Ten years ago Ryan and I made a very important decision. We decided to get married. And we've been loving, living and growing ever since. In celebration, Ryan planned a trip to take me to Sedona for a long weekend. We stayed at a charming B&B up the Oak Creek Canyon and it was relaxing and beautiful.


This is my view from the hammock... I have always loved hammocks and equate them with utter relaxation. Nice view don't you think?




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! We have the big 1-0 coming up in a few months too!! You and Ryan are so cute together and I wish you many more happy years together!!!

Heidi said...

I love Sedona! Looks like a great relaxing trip. You guys are so good to remember to take care of your marriage as well as the children. I admire that about you guys. You are a great example to me/us!