Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Officially

This week has been full of official things.

For example, this is Kristen's official first picture in my blog. (Notice the crazy sunglasses). She won a place in my blog because I officially like her. Plus she taught me how to cut Caleb's hair (officially of course). I was a little intimidated to give up clippers and go freestyle with the scissors. But, I survived with only a nick on my hand and Caleb loves his new hair style and loves spiking it up in the mornings.

It also seems that Rebekah is officially giving up on regular crawling. She seems the most interested in figuring out how to get her body in different positions. Pretty cute. (Notice the offical Dad-did-my-hair hairstyle.)

This is Lincoln looking officially put out that Rebekah gets more attention than he does. Poor puppy. Don't worry, he still gets lots of behind-the-ear scratches and delicious samples from dinner.


And this is Rebekah looking officially adorable before her first court debut.


To finish off our week of officials, here is us looking very official at the court hearing that made Rebekah offically a Jones this morning. Being in court is officially a little stressful. But, we couldn't be happier that Rebekah officially belongs with us (even though she's been officially our daughter for almost 8 months now!)


6 comments:

Kristen D. said...

wow! I can't believe I made in on your blog as an official! It's as official as a referee with a whistle...that you are my favorite! Nice post-and way to go on 'officially' Jonesing Rebekah!! WAHOO!

trublubyu said...

congratulations on all your officials this week! especially your finalization of little megan. that is so awesome!

and may i say that i have officially thought very highly of you for some time now.

corrychronicles said...

Congrats on all your officials, but especially that your little one is officially yours. I am sure it brings much peace and assurance!

robyn said...

woo hoo, I am so glad that the process is over. I know its that dress that made the difference. do they have that in my size,...27T

Christy said...

Ph what an exciting day for you!! I have been there...as a child and as a mother. What a special day that is. Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

Congrats on making it all legal n stuff. It will be a Mother's day to remember:) So happy for you!