On Friday I worked for 12 hours at the hospital taking care of sick kids. Although very rewarding, at the end of the day I was tired and lacking my usual spunk. So, as the dinner hour approached and a family brought in an apple pie for the staff -- I gave in.Yes -- you guessed it!
I had apple pie for dinner. And, yes, it was delicious. And even though I am a full grown up I still felt a little sneaky eating dessert for dinner. Isn't that funny?
6 comments:
Now I don't feel so bad that I had gold fish crackers and pepperoni's for dinner last night.
yummy! sounds like my kind of dinner.
You got at least two food groups, sounds good to me!
mmmmmm....my inner Homer is coming out...."Apple pie. Mmmmmmm." I'm glad you are there to take care of the sick kids. They are lucky to have you with them. You are such a good person!
I thought of this post when I ate chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. We are real women aren't we?
I'll take dessert anyday for dinner! Man that rash Megan had was crazy!! Hope she is feeling better. Definately never a dull moment with you guys!
Post a Comment