Friday morning, we got out our food coloring and started coloring some hard boiled eggs. Before setting things up for the kids, I cut the egg carton in half so that they could each have their own. (Smart -- right?) But the kids got the biggest kick out of putting it back together again.
Rebekah thought her new (munchable) Easter basket was really fun. She also had fun with the (empty) eggs in her basket. Better eggs next year Rebekah!
Yummy!Friday afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt with our neighbors. This is Meagan running to me saying, "Mom, I found all my eggs!
Caleb loved finding all the "tricky" hiding spots and then eating the yummy treats inside the eggs.
At the end of this fun spring day, Caleb, Meagan and I spent several minutes trying to get these bunny ears to stay on Rebekah's head. After lots of giggles, we finally got her head gear in place. My favorite part was just laying on the bed with my kids and laughing at absolutely nothing. That's a sweet treat!
Caleb loved finding all the "tricky" hiding spots and then eating the yummy treats inside the eggs.
At the end of this fun spring day, Caleb, Meagan and I spent several minutes trying to get these bunny ears to stay on Rebekah's head. After lots of giggles, we finally got her head gear in place. My favorite part was just laying on the bed with my kids and laughing at absolutely nothing. That's a sweet treat!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Easter! I love that you gave Rebekah empty eggs. It makes sense but still makes me giggle.
Your kids are sweet enough to eat! They are so brown already I am JEALOUS! I'm sure you are too:)
Super fun egg hunt and pure adrenaline rush getting them in the baskets. Great job coloring the eggs too. I just can't quite figure out how to fit that in:)
My boys love the last picture (lol) and i love the new background
Post a Comment