Yesterday, after church Ryan and I teamed up to get lunch on the table because everyone was
starving. So, while Ryan filled the griddle with grilled cheese sandwhiches, I started cutting up some cucumbers and strawberries to go with the meal. Yummy right?
Well, as I was cutting one very giant strawberry in half, I found an earwig that looked just like this one. (It was almost an inch long).

So, I screamed. (Duh). I automatically put both halves of the strawberry together and tossed it -- luckily it landed in the sink where it promptly got disposaled (that really should be a word). Who knew strawberry cutting could be so dangerous?? I can literally make myself squirm with horror just thinking about it. ugh. (Yes, Kristen, it kind of made me dry heave).
5 comments:
yuck. that would almost make me throw out all the strawberries.
That was SIIIICK! I squirmed for about five minutes and then thought about dry heaving. I am SO very glad that you did and it made me laugh and clap my hands at the same time.
That is so gross I probably would have screamed too! I hope you don't have strawberry nighmares. :)
That is pretty disgusting! Knowing me I would have promptly tossed all the strawberries down the disposal!! I'm just getting caught up on your blog - sounds like you all are doing well. Are you working again? Glad that everyone is happy and healthy.
ewwwww. I think i would have had to throw all the rest of them away! Way to go girl at just moving on and continuing with your cutting:)
Post a Comment