Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 6th Picture

Yesterday I read a fun thing in a friend's blog. You choose the 6th picture in one of your picture folders and then post the picture and tell about it. Here is my 6th picture...
This is when Meagan was about 13 months old. We had just moved to Avondale and you can see Caleb in the background (he was 2 1/2 years old at the time). How cute is this? I love those teeny tiny pigtails!

Here are a couple of other pictures from that same summer that I also love:


Meagan still has this pink blanket and she sleeps with it every night!

2 comments:

Angela Bassett said...

Oh! I didn't know your kids when they were so small-but I LOVE those pictures. I remember when I did amanda's hair that way. We called them meat balls instead of pigtails. I love the picture of Caleb pushing Meagan in the car. I think you should take that one to costco and do the blow up poster thing and frame it on your wall. They have great enlargement prices.

Elizabeth said...

Can I just say how much I miss having you as a neighbor???? I always loved Meagan's piggies-they fit her spunky personality so well!!! Can believe how small they were thn- they are all growing up so fast