Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

On this particular Sunday afternoon I was tired.
And maybe a little grumpy.
A little.

It had been a long day full of meetings for Ryan and I.
Just when I was ready to run to my room and hide under the covers,
the kids started to play and have fun together.

And I'm a sucker for watching my kids enjoy each other.

It brings me contentment like very few things.

It all started with trying to do headstands...





Except sometimes Bekah wasn't very helpful!


With occasional breaks to see the pictures dad was trying to capture on his phone.
{At Meagan's request}


And, of course, romping about is always more fun with musical accompaniment. 


I especially love how this picture captures the complete randomness of our family.


After lots of fun and giggles, we finally wore the kids out...


Or did we?



No comments: