Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Artist

I think Meagan has inherited some creative genes.

She definitely has an eye for beauty that she gets from her Grandma Fuko.
She has a love of art like her Great Aunt Nancy & Great Grandma.
And when she finds music she loves she fully revels in it like her mom.

Above all she is a girl that is passionate about life.

Her dance class this year combined several things that she loves:
Friends, dressing beautifully, fun music and expressing herself through dance.


I especially enjoyed this recital because the theme was the beach.

Which I love.


Nearly as much as I love this girl.


This group was so fun this year. 
Four of these five girls rode in a carpool together.
Class never started without us!


Soon after, she turned 8 years old.
Meagan decided to combine friends, creativity and food to celebrate this milestone.


Can you guess what her current favorite colors are?
Like everything else, she is passionate about her favorites.


Meagan is a lucky girl to have such good friends and cousins.


And although she may not appreciate it yet, she is also lucky to have such a great brother.
He willingly stepped in to help paint nails when our pairings came up odd.





Even though her passions sometimes make things a little intense around the Jones house,
we wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: