Every year, the challenge is on....
To make a plan to enjoy spring break.
Although mere survival is also accepted as success!
So, we started off with the Children's Museum of Phoenix.
Man, I love that place!
Any place that encourages imagination and creativity
without anything electronic gets an A in my book.
![]() |
| Caleb & his friend, Mia. |
Tuesday Ryan took the day off work
and we took the big kids paddle boating at Tempe Town Lake.
It was beautiful weather and really nice to spend time together.
Although, fair warning, it was really hard to find parking
and really much harder than it looks to pedal us all around the lake!
Wednesday we went to the park and it was waaay too hot!
{Which made me bummed that summer is already on its way...}
So, on Thursday we left much earlier for a zoo date with some friends.
For some reason, this really entertained me.
And, because it's my blog, I will put it up.
To entertain myself.
Then on Friday we went to our cousin's house and had a giant cousin swim party.
{Luckily, we finally bought a swim suit for Meagan}
I think it was one, two, three then jump!
Wanna take a guess which part of the pool was heated?
Rebekah figured out really quick how to get back into the fun of swimming.
She is such an adventurer!
As a mini-celebration of successfully orchestrating spring break,
on Saturday night I spent some time capturing this shot of the super moon.













No comments:
Post a Comment