Sunday, January 24, 2010

How to become a really lame blogger

Step 1: Introduce some germs into your house so that everyone takes turns being sick. Not scary, hospital-visiting sick. Just irritable.

Step 2: Schedule more things into your week than can really be accomplished without developing a rather embarrassing tic by the end of the week.

Step 3: Get water on your blackberry (aka the magic device that keeps you connected and remembering where you need to be) so that it dies a quick yet tragic death.

Step 4: Keep forgetting things at the store so that you have to make multiple trips every week.

Step 5: Get yourself a really busy church calling.

Come to think of it, if you skip right to step 5, you'll probably become a lame blogger without the pain and mess of the first 4 things. I never was very good at skipping unnecessary steps...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I promise, I promise, I promise. It gets easier.

Heidi said...

I second the whole list and add potty training and a mother in recovery mode for three months where I'm on the phone getting information and passing along information and then it's called writers block!
Good luck with the calling? What do they have you doing?

Kristen D. said...

Not the blackberry. Anything but that.