Monday, December 21, 2009

The new Christmas Card

Tis the season for.... well, lots of things! This year, in an effort to simplify my Christmas, I sent out e-cards. Along with pictures that are already posted on this blog, I included a list of things overheard at the Jones house this year...

Ryan "These kids are crazy"

Meagan "This dress doesn't make me feel cute"

Michelle "Just go to bed and try to sleep"

Caleb "Even though it's raining, can I jump on the trampoline?"

Michelle "I'm so glad I went to nursing school"

Rebekah "If I smile real cute can I stay up later?"

Caleb & Meagan "Can we go to the temple again this week?"

Meagan "Why can't I go to girl's camp? I AM a girl"

Michelle "We are never moving in July in Arizona again"

Caleb and Meagan "There are so many kids in this primary!"

Meg "I'm really ready to be called Meg now"

Michelle "I forgot how busy toddlers are!"

Caleb "When will I be a real cub scout?"

Michelle "When do the triple digit days end?"

Caleb "Can I walk down to Grandma's house"

Meg "Why does Caleb get to do everything first?"

Caleb & Meg "Can I have a friend over?"

Michelle & Ryan "I'm so glad we live close to our family"

Michelle "Close your door! Rebekah's coming!"

Ryan "What's for dinner?"

Meg "I have no idea who messed up my room"

Rebekah "Mama lakeihenaoiefnaeifjh"

Caleb "I like playing the piano... just not practicing"

Meg "I'm hungry. Not for more dinner, but for like a snack"

Meg "I love my family 5 thumbs up"

Ryan "What's the most important part of Christmas?"

Caleb & Meg "Remembering Jesus!"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too funny- you have some serious comedians on your hands!!!!