"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing..."
This is very appropriate since it currently looked like a blizzard swept through my house. I think it would be very informative (and hilarious) to see time elapsed video of how it actually occurs. At one point yesterday, my entire house (minus the kid's rooms) was completely clean and clutter free. And now... well... I already told you: blizzard.
Anyone want to come help me clean? Bring your snow shoes and parka...
3 comments:
Sorry Michele- i hate "cold" weather- I try and just close the doors or put blankets over it- so I won't be too much help to you!
I get the cold sweats just thinking about that. I already have trouble with that and I just have a husband. And I can yell at him.
thank you for that! The eye of the storm always hits while I'm making a meal. I turn around and it's knee deep! Great metaphor...I'll get out my shovel and start saving for a blower!!
Post a Comment