What do you do in the summertime when all the world is hot?
Well, I suppose the next best thing to playing in dirt is getting a little wet! So, on Labor Day, we packed up our little family and introduced them to the chaotic bliss that is a water park.

We got on our swim gear and lathered on the sun screen and headed for the wave pool. Although I'm a huge fan of the beach, one great advantage to a wave pool is that you don't get sand in your suit. After getting knocked around by the waves for a bit, we headed over to scope out the water slides.
Caleb convinced Meagan that they should have a race on the water slides. You can sense the tense anticipation as the lifeguard does a count down....
Ready... Set... Go!
Imagine Caleb's shocked disappointment when Meagan emerges victorious!
After challenging his sister to a rematch and getting smoked again, Caleb decided to go check out the tube slides.
And Meagan even convinced mom to join her for a jaunt down the slide.
Now, you might be wondering what Rebekah did while the big kids were frolicking on the water slides. Well, it turns out that a pile of tubes is quite the intrigue for a little girl about to be one.
As a bonus, it provides a pretty efficient play pen to corral the curious toddler.
It turns out that romping in the water is indeed a pretty great thing to do in the summertime.







1 comment:
I really dig Bekah's hat and I think you should get one so you can match. Also, I think you should wear the same swimming suit. I mean you already have matching pink crocks right?
Post a Comment