I know that everyone's schedule is busy. I know that there is only limited time for blog-viewing. So, out of consideration for my fellow bloggers, I am going to limit this blog post to only the really important stuff.
1. Rebekah has learned to swim like a frog. It's true. If you put her in the pool and hold her tummy, she will begin to vigorously move her arms and legs until she resembles a frog trying earnestly to swim. (Which, of course, she really can't.) But she does make quite the splash.

2. Rebekah is adorable.

3. Meagan is a Wii boxing champion. I'm not making this up. She gets a K.O. every time. Her strategy? Simply get into a "ready" position and when the time starts, move your arms and legs rapidly and continuously.

4. Notice her skill from the posterier view. The blurry Wii controller shows the depth of her crazy boxing skills.

5. Caleb, I'm sorry to say, has gone through an awkward picture phase. In most pictures, his grins really look more scary than endearing. I think we have finally turned the corner. I have gotten several pictures this week of Caleb smiling his regular cute smile for the camera.

6. In case picture #5 wasn't proof enough, here is another winning grin.

7. Here is a picture of our whole family enjoying our new pool for family home evening. (I was in the pool too -- see the first picture).
Well, maybe Caleb will have to keep working on that glorious grin!
4 comments:
the new home looks fun!! Thanks for sending me your new address- now I can you that once a year Christmas card- LOL! Seems there is never enough time to visit everyone when we come down to the valley, but I would love to come visit sometime....and maybe enjoy your new pool with you:)
p.s. I love the dog sitting on the edge of the pool- you know he wanted to jump in too!!!
Mad skils Meagan! Hunter is the same way on the Wii. Gets a lot of energy out too:)
I'm glad I know someone brave like you to have a pool in the backyard. I would be a basket case but I also would not have cute pics of an adorable a baby splashing around like crazy... so fun!
Jonah is the boxing champ in our house, by far. maybe we'll have to have a Wii Sports tournament soon. You and Ryan will have to brush up on couples tennis so Chad and I can trounce you! :)
Yes-truly the important stuff. Congratulations. Our kids are in mourning missing you. The girls were so excited to come see you. Sounds like things are great. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment