
While our kids were all clean and dressed cute at once, we captured a cute sibling shot.

This is not the professional picture, just a shot that I captured with my camera. Look at all those girls! We are really counting on some family full of boys to balance us out!

This is a our kids on the way home from the photo shoot. For some reason, it really humors me.

Then on Tuesday, we went to Caleb and Meagan's piano recital. This is their second year in music and they each memorized a song and performed it.

On Wednesday, we gathered together with the Fukumoto family to celebrate Ashley's (my sister's) graduation from Highschool (the graduation was the next night). From the left, Grandma Fukumoto, my brother Brian, Alex (Ashley's friend), Ashley, my mom, me, Ryan and my brother Matt. We met at a place called Sekai Sushi and I finally became converted to the wonders of sushi. It was delicious!

After arriving home from the graduation dinner, I headed over the church building for our Young Women's activity. Kristen and I were in charge (scary right?)
After an evening of good team competition, this was our celebration pose. (or something)
The next day, Thursday, was Meagan's birthday. While sitting around opening presents, I did a little posing for the camera. Lincoln was entertained.

Then we headed over to the park for a little splash park party. Usually the May weather is perfect for a little water play. This year the weather gods threw a curveball and the rain threatened most of the party. Did the kids care? No way! Everyone had a blast.

It was a little too windy to light the candles, so we just sang anyway and then had Meagan pretend to blow them out. Oh well.

Then we headed over to the park for a little splash park party. Usually the May weather is perfect for a little water play. This year the weather gods threw a curveball and the rain threatened most of the party. Did the kids care? No way! Everyone had a blast.

It was a little too windy to light the candles, so we just sang anyway and then had Meagan pretend to blow them out. Oh well.



3 comments:
That was an EPIC week. I am so very thrilled you put one of our self portraits in there. I am so happy you have become a fan of the self portrait. I know I don't scrap book but I have thought about making a self portrait scrap book because they are seriously one of my favorite things. And so are you.
love the pic of the kids in the car! so cute. and love your yw pic. oh, and the rest of the pics too.
I AM SO HAPPY!!! I have another sushi buddy! And she's my favorite buddy! Yea! While I'm thinking of it, can I have your music teacher's contact info again? talk to you soon!
Post a Comment