Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This makes me smile

So, this week Rebekah discovered her toes. I love that her favorite toy is attached to her body. Talk about convenience! In addition to just grabbing her feet, she periodically raises her legs high in the air and then thumps them back down. Sometimes when she is getting settled into her crib for a nap, we will hear thump... giggle giggle... thump... giggle giggle... thump. You get the idea.

(This picture reminds me of my baby pictures from the 70s that display the super cool couch my family had -- the one I am thinking of was sort of a rusty orange. Someday, my kids will make fun of me for my taste in indoor furnishings. Ah, the great circle of life!)

3 comments:

trublubyu said...

this made me smile, too.

Elizabeth said...

I love her giggly smile- the couch thing takes me waaaaaay back to the days of our old goldish green couch that my mom got from my great-grandma. It had a hide-a-bed and weighed a million tons, but it was in every picture growing up as a kid:)

Michelle said...

Hey this is Michelle's Mom: ugle couches were total hand me downs. They were gross. I was into mauve flowers and offwhite lace: very yuck.