Very cute pics! I agree how you all look so adjusted and happy with this new baby. You are such a cute family! Sorry you were up before the sun! My brother's family didn't even open things up til the afternoon because the kids were too little...can't wait til next year (for them) For myself I can definitely be glad it's only once a year!!
5 comments:
Your Family looks so cute. I love the one with Caleb holding Meagan.
What a beautiful family! Rebekah looks so much like you guys, she fit in so perfectly!
Very cute pics! I agree how you all look so adjusted and happy with this new baby. You are such a cute family! Sorry you were up before the sun! My brother's family didn't even open things up til the afternoon because the kids were too little...can't wait til next year (for them) For myself I can definitely be glad it's only once a year!!
Such a cute family- Rebekah just fits right in! The kids have gotten so big- Love it!!!
Lovely family!
Post a Comment