We really like to get outdoors and go hiking or exploring. Well, we haven't been as a family since Rebekah was born (sleep deprivation mostly a factor!). At any rate, about a week ago we decided to get the whole family out (even the dog) and go for a hike. I put Rebekah in her carrier and we all started plowing up Usery Mountain. It went surprisingly well -- except for the fact that it got kind of warm. (When exactly is it going to feel like December?) Anyway, Rebekah slept through most of the adventure while Caleb and Meagan literally ran up the mountain ahead of us on the trail. It was really exciting to know that we can get out and explore even with a third little munchkin in the clan. Here is a picture to prove that we were so brave. (Be amazed that we are all looking at the camera at the same time!)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Saturday Hike
We really like to get outdoors and go hiking or exploring. Well, we haven't been as a family since Rebekah was born (sleep deprivation mostly a factor!). At any rate, about a week ago we decided to get the whole family out (even the dog) and go for a hike. I put Rebekah in her carrier and we all started plowing up Usery Mountain. It went surprisingly well -- except for the fact that it got kind of warm. (When exactly is it going to feel like December?) Anyway, Rebekah slept through most of the adventure while Caleb and Meagan literally ran up the mountain ahead of us on the trail. It was really exciting to know that we can get out and explore even with a third little munchkin in the clan. Here is a picture to prove that we were so brave. (Be amazed that we are all looking at the camera at the same time!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice work on the hike. I hope Lincoln didn't scare off any other hikers! :)
Hey Michelle,
Great Blog! I too, have been pulled in both directions... I think I started a blog once upon a time... Now, it's how I stay up to date on several friends. And they claim it's how they are making a "history" of their lives for their kids when they grow up... I have one post so far, and it's old "To Blog or Not to Blog?!"
I don't know what's holding me back, maybe the fizzle of the one so many years ago. But I, like you, love reading others, so thanks for inviting us into your life!
Cara,
I know exactly what you are saying. I didn't start for a long time because I didn't want to start something that I wouldn't keep up. Just one more thing to feel guilty about! Maybe I have just become more immune to the guilt! I'm sure everyone will love me even if I slack in my blogging duties! :)
Post a Comment