Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Backyard T-Ball








































Since Caleb got a T-ball set for his birthday, we have been out in the evenings playing a little ball. It is truly the funniest thing to watch the kids play T-ball because they get so entertained at the quirkiest things! I also love Meagan's fancy T-ball outfits (always a skirt and princess dress-up shoes) and the way that Caleb can never seem to look at where the ball is going. They pretty much consider it a victory when they hit the ball and don't knock over the T!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your kids are so cute. Can't wait to see you.

natalie todd said...

Love your new blog Michelle. Such cute pics of your kids. And yes I am amazed that in your hiking picture everyone is looking because I have 9 neices and newphews and we just did family pics... and it was crazy. Photo shop was our saving grace.