It was very cold this week for us desert dwellers. We had actual rain and wind. It was so cold that I actually traded in my flip flops for socks and shoes (but only on the 2 rainy days). It was also so cold that my kids could only jump on the trampoline in their swim suits for 20 minutes before they came in saying they were "freezing" cold. (Notice the rain on the trampoline). My poor little desert children. Wait until we visit that white stuff this winter that is actually freezing cold!
1 comment:
I still fight my boy everyday about every article of clothing. He's not ready to make the trade from shorts, t-shirts and no socks to full snowpants gear and gloves. It is a battle! I realized to my horror that he went to preschool in boot and no socks on Friday! What a kid!
P.S. i wore dress socks with some dress shoes tonight and for about the first time in forever (we were at the Nutcracker) and know what?,.. my feet were so sweaty and uncomfortable that I couldn't keep my shoes on either! What have I done?! Looks like your kids are having a great time on the tramp! Too fun!
Post a Comment