We started a new Valentine's tradition at our house this year.
Beginning on February 1st, the kids woke up each morning to a new letter on their door.
On that letter was something about them that we love.
Ryan and I had fun filtering through all kinds of words and choosing words that described them.
On Valentine's Day I first went to Rebekah's preschool party.
They got to show off some of their routine and then have a little fun.
Then, after lunch, Rebekah and I both went to Meagan's classroom party.
We arrived just as Meagan was returning from orchestra.
The sheer volume of junk food was impressive.
Baked goods sharing a plate with Cheetos and candy.
Surprisingly, Bekah was the only little sibling at the party.
As a result, she was spoiled shamelessly by all the kids who thought she was adorable.
They all willingly gave up their candy and treats to get a smile from her.
Meagan with her super fun teacher.
I hear fun little stories everyday about how she makes school fun for my Meagan.
And Caleb's reaction when he was me on campus after school was priceless.
Love them!















No comments:
Post a Comment