Ryan and I decided to think of our assignment
to be in charge of Youth Conference
to be in charge of Youth Conference
as an extended date.
For a couple of months we plotted with a committee to plan a fun, memorable and meaningful youth conference. Not always an easy combination! But with some great input from the youth we finally decided on a series of events that would make up our ward's youth conference.
The week leading up to it was brutal...
but the reward was fully evident as we watched everything unfold to our delight {and relief!}.
Luckily we have a great ward full of people willing to serve...
and a few saintly people willing to help us cook.
I am thankful that our plan for 007, painting a house for a family in need, having a dinner and night hike at the base of the Superstitions and our bonfire all exceeded expectations.
And, as a bonus, Ryan and I got to spend a lot of time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment