There are so many reasons why I'm glad that Elena called me and asked if I wanted some chairs.
Some super cheap wood restaurant chairs to be exact.
$3 each!!! I committed to 10 of them.
Her mother discovered them near her home in Sedona at a thrift store.
The main catch is that we needed to somehow plot a way
to get 20 chairs {hers and mine} back down to our homes.
The unlikely solution?
A day trip with our husbands.
Without the kids.
All day in Sedona with our good friends without our combined seven children??
This deal just got a lot sweeter!
After arriving in Sedona and checking out the chairs,
we took a little 4-wheel-drive outing to see some of the famed red rock.
After that high adventure, we transitioned to some quiet relaxation by the creek.
Amidst the serene babbling of the creek
and the beauty of the foliage we experienced utter relaxation.
I think we just found the perfect way to welcome the summer season!







No comments:
Post a Comment