Today I went with Meagan on the 3rd grade ELP field trip.
We met at the school at 7am to get on a tour bus and head over to the Sonoran Desert Museum.
I was lucky enough to chaperone a great group of 4 girls.
I dubbed them the Goobs.
Why?
Because I regularly call Meagan a goob.
Because it's nicer than a lot of things I could call her.
Anywho... here are a few pictures of my Goob Group.
They named me Captain Goob.
Other than the fact that it was excruciatingly hot -- we had a great time!
After touring the museum (which is has the feel of a zoo more than a museum),
we had a special class called "The Hunters and The Hunted"
It was fun to see different animals...
but even better to sit in the air conditioning!






1 comment:
I like the green/teal rocks. Nice catch. Also goob spelt backwards is boog which is short for booger which grosses me out. Glad you get to be the field trip mom! I hope I get to do that too someday!
Post a Comment