The rigors of moving combined with the many details involved in buying a house and sorting through every cupboard, closet and drawer remind me of the relevance of this post from a mere two and a half years ago...
http://lifeatthejoneshouse.blogspot.com/2009/07/moving.html
Here's a sneak peak at the {soon to be} new Jones House.
I'm so excited it's like the week before Christmas. Both in excitement and hectic craziness...
I may be on to something here...

3 comments:
Buying a house is a great goal for the New Year. Make sure that resolution has some back up with a life insurance policy. You can get a quick and easy quote from IntelliQuote in just minutes. Find out how little it could cost to keep (and protect) that home for future generations. http://bit.ly/y7KaRc
It looks super cute! Just read lots of your last posts. It makes me miss you more. Sorry I just let life get in the way of keeping in touch. I will make it a goal to call this week! Good luck with the move.
Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog and thought I would come over to say "hi."
I loved your post comparing moving to having a baby.
Let's just say that my wife's sister has a nasty habit of moving from one 3rd floor apartment to another (neither of which have elevators).
I nearly die every time, and that is still only moving one person, let alone an entire family.
Good luck with the move! The house looks beautiful.
Post a Comment