This week for family night,
we talked about finding balance in life.
We talked about how to balance church, serving others,
work {which for the kids means school} and having a hobby.
We pointed out that some of the things they enjoy doing
{drawing, playing the piano, building puzzles and creating stories}
can be considered hobbies.
And we talked about why having a hobby is a great asset when life gets tough.
Then I talked to them a little bit about my hobby of photography.
I taught them a couple of things
and then we went out just before sunset
and enjoyed taking some pictures.
The kids were totally amused that I let them stand on the median near a little used freeway exit.
Hey - sometimes getting a good picture means putting yourself out there!
And I was amused to play around with the light at the end of the day.






1 comment:
ok, so #1-Becca was meant to be yours- she totally looks like Megan!!!
And #2- you take amazing pictures- it's great that you not only have a hobby you enjoy, but that you are also good at it :)
Post a Comment