Friday, August 5, 2011

Two by Two

Grandma Jones and I took 8 of the cousins to the Children's Museum.
Yes... eight.

There were 2 nine year olds, 2 eight year olds, 2 five year olds and 2 three year olds
{if we allow Bekah to be three a month before her birthday}

And so it was that we felt a little like Noah herding those animals onto the ark.
The kids love each other and have so much fun together,
so our main job was to make sure that all the pairs were accounted for at all times.
Since no one got lost, I'd say we did pretty good!

The funny thing about bringing a herd of kids anywhere is that we quickly
fill all available space.  In most of these pictures, all the kids pictured belong to us.


Gin {3} Grace {5} Bekah {2} Caleb {9} Maddy {8} Max {5} 


Gin {3} Maddy {8} Max {5}


Grace {5} Gin {3}


{Bekah cooking for Grandma} 


Emma {9} Bekah {2} 
{The oldest and youngest of our herd that day} 


Max {5} Meagan {8} Grace {5} Gin {3} Bekah {2} 


Emma {9} Bekah {2} Gin {3} Maddy {8}


Bekah {2} Emma {9} Max {5} Gin {3} Grace {5} Meagan {8}


Meagan {8} Grace {5}


One of my favorite things about these pairs is that they were always mixing up.
As these cousins get older, they seem to mix and match more.
And I love that.


Jones Cousins Dictionary:
Gin = Virginia
Max = Maxine
Maddy = Madelyn
Bekah = Rebekah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So fun....and so brave! I am very proud of you for not losing anyone and I didn't see anyone in tears so you must have done amazingly!!!