Monday, July 18, 2011

The Zoo - LA Style

We did manage to fit in one outing 
while we were in the San Fernando Valley visiting the Great Grandmas.

We were staying just 10 minutes from Griffith Park,
so we headed over to the LA Zoo.


We were fascinated watching a small group of seals swimming around.




I'm glad that I thought to capture this shot of Bekah jumped off a boulder and running to the next thing.
Because that pretty much typifies her life right now.
Run! Jump! More! Again!


I know we have a rhino at the Phoenix zoo,
but I was kind of mesmerized by this guy's crazy skin.
It looks like armor and kinda reminds me of an armadillo.


By the time we hit this point of the zoo, 
I wanted to snuggle up in the shade and take a nap just like this Black Bear.


Orangutan gazing...


More of that running...


And time for a nap!

No comments: