Friday, June 17, 2011

Ahhhh... The Beach

The Jones women have started what {we hope} will be a new tradition.  A week at the beach with the cousins.  We planned and packed and traveled to the La Jolla Shores.  Arriving nearly together and beginning the fun ASAP.  

It was my first trip with the three kids without Ryan and I have to say we did quite well.  And, really, it's hard to have a sad time at the beach.  



{My cute niece Virginia} 


{Bekah observing ultimate pool safety}


{Caleb getting a good laugh} 


 {Discovering at the Birch Aquarium}


 {Love these girls together}


{I think this is what living in the moment looks like}


{Our view as we approached seal beach} 


{The rough surf pounding against the ocean break that protects the seals} 





{This boy carries as much depth and intensity as the very sea that captures his interest} 


{Walking down the beach with mom} 


{I think I have another beach baby!} 





{Walking with Grandma... sort of!} 





{I love my favorite people at my favorite place!}

No comments: