"I used to think a wedding was a simple affair. Boy and girl meet, they fall in love, he buys a ring, she buys a dress, they say I do.
I was wrong. That's getting married. A wedding is an entirely different proposition. I know. I've just been through one."
-George Banks "Father of the Bride"
There were many times during the preparation of my sister's wedding that I felt like we should all just stop and watch Father of the Bride. The best part was probably seeing Caleb in a tux. Ryan and I were all set to watch him try to park all the cars just like his counterpart in the movie.
The one thing that the two weddings actually have in common is that at the end we were witness to a beautiful wedding...
 |
| My beautiful sister |
 |
| Mr & Mrs Salas |
 |
| My parents |
 |
| Father of the Bride |
 |
| The Magic Moment |
 |
| Caleb {Ring Bearer} hanging out with his uncles, grandpa & the groomsment |
 |
| Look at us! Smiling AND looking at the camera. Amazing! |
 |
| Meagan {Flower Girl} |
 |
Siblings
|
 |
| My very favorite sister |
 |
| Rebekah {Flower Girl} |
 |
| My handsome brother |
 |
| Veronica Salas & Brian Fukumoto |
 |
| Maya Salas & Matt Fukumoto |
 |
| Relieved to be done! |
 |
| My dad with his mom |
1 comment:
Your sister looked beautiful! I love your family- the kids are so stinkin cute
Post a Comment