Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two

Two years ago, we were blessed to bring this sweet little girl home.


Yesterday, we celebrated Rebekah's second birthday. And although she will always be the baby of the Jones house, she most certainly is no longer a baby. Our sweet and sassy little Bekah has the unwavering devotion of each of us.

In celebration of her birth, I created these little cupcake gems that manage to capture the delightful sweetness of my little lady.



Although Rebekah has no idea what it means to have a birthday, she most definitely relished the fun of seeing so many of her favorite people all in one day.



And she certainly figured out that anything involving cake has to be good!

6 comments:

steph said...

you know i want to eat her up, don't you?

Carolyn said...

Your cupcakes turned out so cute! She is getting so big and more adorable every time I see a picture.

trublubyu said...

such a cutie. love the cupcakes!! perfect for her special day.

Nathan said...

Hey, thanks for your comment the other day. Not only does my family have social disorders peppering their posterity, but my wife used to teach special education in elementary school. We both think your husband is brilliant and are planning to copy him whenever any of them say something odd.

"Do you have a mortal enemy?"

I'm laughing all over again.

Oh, and congratulations on your daughter reaching the big 2.

Elizabeth said...

She is so stinking cute and totally belongs in your family! p.s. LOVE the cupcakes!

Angela Bassett said...

happy birthday! I remember how exciting it was when we first saw her. Congratulations all over again.
great job on the cupcakes. I need to learn how!