Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I think at 3am

1. Where is my neighbor going?
2. Will my dog's snoring get louder as he gets older?
3. Why is the google news getting more depressing?
4. Why am I awake?
5. If I am ever stuck in a very cold house with no heat, my laptop can keep me warm
6. It's amazing how much free stuff is on Craig's list.
7. I could do the laundry. No. I'm lying. I didn't think this.
8. Should I eat something?
9. Why is it so unusually cool this June?
10. Has the earth tipped on its axis and now it will always be nice here in the summer? Sweet!
11. Who will wake up first this morning?
12. What do my kids dream about?
13. Why don't I feel this awake at 3pm?

3 comments:

Kristen D. said...

Oh man that is good stuff right there! However, I am sorry to hear you couldn't slip into dream land last night. When I am up at 3 am I just want to get into mischief....Like pester those who are sleeping. Think about it next time.

Heidi said...

So been there! I think once I rearranged my plant shelf that had been bugging me at 3 a.m. It's a sacrifice I tell ya. Three nights in a row for me this week with a coughing toddler. It caught up to me and they let me sleep in til 10:00 this morning! That NEVER happens!

Elizabeth said...

you are sooo funny! I hate when the sandman forgets to come- but at least you utilized your time well :) What a wonderful family you have to let you actually sleep in until 10am- it's just like being a teenager- stay up late, sleep in late!